Tuesday, March 8, 2011


I dreamed a commercial. I was at a friend's house showering and he was yelling to see if it was ok for him to go eat or if I wanted him to wait. I said go ahead. He instantly ran out of the house where there were tons of other guys rushing out to get to this breakfast place. But the snowmobile man blew his whistle to bring all the hungry men to a screeching halt to plow the street. My friend then(with the help of his deodorant mascot) crowd surfed to get to the front of the line and broke through the brick wall to get to the street and was able to be the first guy to the restaurant. All possible because of his deodorant. It was called Thad. No joke logo and all popped up. I dreamed a commercial. (Thad is a hilarious character from a TV show).

I also had a stress dream. I am working a double today. The girl who is supposed to work a short shift today so that I can take a break on my 12 hour shift to be legal called out via text last night. So in my dream I opened the store a few minutes early and I had about 25 people rush me saying they got coupons for large samples of a certain volumizing shampoo and conditioner. I was freaking out because I couldn't make them as fast as the people were pouring in. And as soon as I would clear the room another large group would appear. Then the girl who called out appeared. Looking like trash and barely noticing the gaggle of people in the store and that I was clearly overwhelmed. I told her to get started on making the samples and I didn't even know where to start with the crowd. I actually woke up from the dream. I had to calm myself down and tell myself it's going to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment