Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Gaga good time



This one starts at Bliss, where I used to work, and there was a group in the spa. They were acting super weird. They had put their guests in our nail dispense and they kept peeking out their heads to check if they were spotted and so were the guests, because they were confused as to why they were in there not the guest lounge.
Next I went shopping with my boss Tommy. We were walking outside and it was raining these enourmous rain drops. I got one that hit my straight in the middle of my forehead. This made my shirt all wet and then I took it off. (Weird detail, I know, but I remembered it none the less).
Then I went alone to a Lady Gaga party and Gaga was there dressed normal and had mousy brown hair and no make-up. I didn't know it was her at first but I had an idea. I was dancing for her with a few other people. There was some kind of planter and I got up on it and danced on it. There was a bright light that created shadows and that was the focus. Then a "bad guy" showed up and tried to kill everyone but just a few of us got away. Barely. By a kid throwing kix on the ground to make the bad guys car disapear. When the cops arrived, they were mad we made a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment