Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This was a first for me....

I for real, dreamed in cartoon last night. I dreamed I was at a wedding party/raffle. Everyone put their names into a bowl depending on your gender. Then everyone ate and danced for a while meeting everyone. Then when the party was nearly over the emcee of the evening then would randomly pick one name from each bowl to pair people up to get married. (Don't forget, all the while everyone is cartoon) And then everyone began to look around for their partner and were all secretly hoping it was that certain someone they had met that night during the party. But as the names were called, I would be able to see both people flashed. I knew they would be a good match but the people who were looking for each other were thinking it wasn't them because that would be too good to be true so they were slightly bummed, until they found out it WAS the person they wanted!

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment