Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shooting games


Had a dream that I was invited to go out with some friends and play a game. It was a bb Gun game. There were hundreds of people all up in this parking garage and there was a shooter and you had to find him. So it was this big mystery who the shooter was. No one could figure it out and when you got shot you froze. So by the time I joined it was easy to find the moving shooter so I saved my bullets and let my friend Ryan Anderson try to kill the shooter but he ran out of bullets trying to be the good guy.He was being held at gunpoint and everyone was standing around to watch the end of the game. Then right as the "bad guy" was about to shoot Ryan I came running up and emptied my whole gun on him all hitting but one. One bullet went over his left shoulder but by the time he reacted I won the game.
So then as we all went back to our hotel room I get a strange call from an old friends' sister that I used to be friends with. She apologized for what she did to me in high school and that she was immature and only sabatoged the relationship that her brother and I had because she thought it was the right thing to do. And how she has really cared for me all these years and is so sorry and wanted to make it up to me by taking me out that night along with all my friends so I said yes because she sounded sincere.
Then when we went out we ended up in this very strange Disney dollar store and I was so excited because I could just imagine all the cool things I could buy. But it ended up not being Disney at all. But there was luggage, snow suits, rocking horses, and clothing. None of which I trusted, since they were only a dollar, but considered buying for for my upcoming trip to India.

No comments:

Post a Comment