Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Sky is falling!



Had a dream I was at a thrift/antique store with my Mom. A store with all sorts of things. Toward the end of my dream some things began to fall from the top of the bookcases and shelving barely missing my mom. I kept screaming out to warn her of the large vases falling. Then they actually began to hit me and at one point I grabbed a wooden cutting board because I was going to be walking under knives. Sure enough, they dropped right on top of me and my fingers got cut. I was furious and told the clerk to call the police and she was so scared and said she was going to go home.
Then this is no joke, 100% real, I walked into the bathroom this morning and the panel that covers a hole in the ceiling fell!!!! Like for real! Scurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment