Saturday, July 31, 2010

Series of Stranger Events



This one was a bit disorganized but here it goes...
There were Monsters. Big ones. They were terrorizing cities. They were mythical and could only killed by "using glasses". I wrote that when I woke up this morning. Not sure it's meaning.

Next was the Robert dream. For those of you who don't know I have a love obsession with "So You Think You Can Dance". So there is a dancer on there right now named Robert. Love him. In my dream, he was a professional basketball player and what I can only describe as a professional swimming human shot-putter. We met while he was a professional swimming human shot-putter. It was taking place in the ocean. And I was in the water with him and I was his "shot-put". Let me explain. He would swim as fast and he can, all whilst holding my hand, and when it was time he would throw me through the water. And as far he threw me was his total distance. The distance was represented in a nail polish bottle. But there was a crack in the bottle but he saw it before it leaked and was excited to see how good it was and decided to make our partnership official.

Now I am at the Basketball game. I was sitting backward with my feet very close to a stranger's face. He wasn't too happy about it. One of my toenails was very long and ugly. And he made a point of saying he didn't care for it. So when Robert saw I was in the audience, at half time, he came up to say Hi. I was so excited he was happy to see me. During the game the athlete's were milking their injuries. Just like soccer they were major babies. So, like an annoying haggling fan, I was mocking them from the stands. All the while getting quite a reaction from the crowd. I then began to pour my slur-pee on the players and act like it was the biggest thing ever. Then the big bad players turned into a pee wee basketball team. So, then I felt awful that i was pouring slur-pees on children! So I ran down to the floor and helped clean up my mess and apologize. All the parents were furious with me.

Now I'm at my grandma's house (I have a lot of dreams at my grandma's house)
My brother got a brand new black Mustang. Then he was going to give me his 2005 Mustang. And my grandma's neighbor was hosting a safe place for Africans.

1 comment:

  1. first, you are the ultimate perv for liking robert. he was THE worst. second, i think we should look further into your dreams always happening or ending up at grandma's house. just sayin..

    ReplyDelete