Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Witches and Poo


This dream is a little piecey, but it is strange enough that I must write this one down. The dream started me at what seemed to be a conference at a church event. I was wearing an eye patch that I didn't need but I hadn't taken it off quick enough so I didn't want people thinking I was making fun of people who wear them, so I continued to wear it. And it bothered me so much, I was constantly shifting it around. Anyways, as I was sitting down all of the high council and elders of the meeting were personally shaking my hand. Some of which I sort of recognized and it made me very emotional that they knew my name and were willing to shake my hand.  So as I sat and listened there were a couple girls from BYUH that were snickering in the back row. For any of you that went to BYUH or know the kind of people that went there, you know that that kind of childish behavior happened quite often. I looked back to see who it was and it looked like my very first roommate in the dorms and a girls I went to elementary school with. Weird.  Both were Polynesian,  They saw that I noticed them and started to say my name.  They were obviously irritated that no one was joining in on their laughter and one came to me where I was sitting and was talking to me in a normal speaking voice.  I told her to whisper, and she refused, Then I said, if you won;t whisper I will take you out of here. So I did. I grabbed her and ripped her out threw her outside.  weird,

Then the other part I remember is being in an old victorian attic. Something you would expect from a witch movie. Upon our arrival I had noticed splats of colorful goo or ink on he ground.  As witches we are all assigned a color.  That is how we knew who was practicing magic where.  But this was everyone's colors in one room.   When we were sitting up there, doing witch stuff I suppose, a thin colorful string came down. We have never seen such a thing and so we were afraid that if it left we would never know, so grabbed it.  But as we grabbed it it retracted.  Then the next witch would grab on to weigh it down, but it kept moving.  In no time at all we had every witch holding onto  this string.  As soon as all of us where on it there was a bright flash and we were all in different places. It seemed as though we had been transported.  I was alone with my large vehicle.  Which was weird in its own, it was like a carriage with all my stuff underneath it.  Like something a Gypsy would have.  And as I was driving my carriage, by magic of course, so horses or cows, this large tetradactyl was swooping down and trying to grab me.  So I jump down to try to hide and he found me no matter where I was hiding.  Then, I am not sure where the idea came from, but I new that if I had smeared poop on me that he would be able to find me because he is blind and is only guided by smell.  So instantly I grabbed a large pile of poop and smeared it all over my body. He just about immediately couldn't find me. In fact he walked right past me at one point. So, naturally, I stocked up on poop and hit the road.  I sensed, being a witch and all, we all had to find each other so I headed to my grandma's house.  During the journey I met up with a couple of he witches and there I shared my secret of the poop to keep safe.  So there we were, three witches covered in poop traveling.  Then we caught a fairy, who seems to control the weather and situation by her mood.  So she was very unhappy that we smelled of poop and it was getting her white dress and blond hair dirty.  So we let her go once she healed us of any wounds or infections we got along the way.  Then we got to an area where the tetradactyl wasn't a problem any more. Then we washed off all the poop and went 
on to grandmas house. Once we got there we some how arrived in a car, of which the 
door wouldn't lock. We then got inside the house where all the other witches were
located. We were finally safe and no one had any idea what happened or what caused
this. Really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment